Dental implants provide permanent, secure substitutes for lost teeth. With posts made of a biocompatible titanium alloy, dental implants are today’s best alternative to natural teeth. Dental implants can also function as anchors to support traditional dental prosthetics, such as bridges or dentures.
Many of our patients believe that implants have changed not only their smiles and appearance, but also their overall well being! You will once again smile with confidence and enjoy the foods you love after implant treatments. Dental implants offer advantages to other prosthetic options and can enhance your quality of life.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Maintains jaw bone levels to minimize the appearance of aging
- Does not require the preparation of neighboring teeth
- Allows for effective chewing and speaking
- Results in a feeling of confidence about your smile
- Provides numerous esthetic solutions
- Dental implants feel and act similarly to your original teeth